Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Livin la vida Princess

So last night at about 8:50, I decided that I was going to go see Shrek 2. It was playing at 9:15 so no biggie. It would have been better had it been in the theater that's in my back yard, but getting to Hampton isn't that bad, it's a 10 minute drive but there's a risk of it taking longer (just like most trips in Bay City) because I had to cross a bridge, but all was well, I got there in 10 minutes and thus had 5 minutes to get my ticket and popcorn. It was interesting. I was the only person in the theater. So I did what they won't let you do when there's other people there, I sat back and kicked my feet up on the chair in front of me. That movie was hilarious. I can't wait to get it when it comes out on DVD. And I want an orange tiger stripe kitty that I can name Puss in Boots.

My abs hate me right now. I did my 8 minute ab video yesterday and they hurt like a bitch right now. But, no pain, no gain.

And I guess that I should get around to my begging of various doctor's offices for work. But I think I know where I'm going to go first and that doctor really likes me, he used to pay me $10/hour to babysit his two very well behaved girls

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home