Friday, May 07, 2004

Going home

I'm sitting in my room right now surrounded by controlled (well semi-controlled) chaos. I'm trying to pack what I can so that packing goes quicker when my dad gets here in the morning. Trying to get as much done now so that I can get out of here sooner. It seems kind of wierd though. I've been here at school since August of 2002. The longest period of time that I've spent at home since then has been 3 weeks at a time. I'm going to go crazy this summer. I almost went crazy over Christmas break when I was at home, and like I said, that was only for 3 weeks. I'm going home for 3 months. And I need to find a job too. I'm so broke right now.

It just seems weird to be going home. I've been at school on my own for so long that I don't feel like going home and living under my parent's rules again for 3 months. And dealing with my brother all summer long too. Ah well, I'll get to go out on my aunt's boat again this summer. I'm ready to sail again, even if I do have to get my sea legs back again.

Summer isn't going to be all that bad

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home