Thursday, May 27, 2004

Birthday

I can feel the hangover building already. Where'd I put that aasprin? I don't even feel like i drank that much, but by my standards I drank way more than I've ever drank before. Usually it's one wine cooler or one bottle of smirnoff or something. Hell, 5 jello shots gave me a hangover once. Tonight I had 4 wine coolers, a mucho mudslide, and a bailey's ice cappuccino.

Lesse, other than the drinking, I had my 2nd interview this morning. That went ewll other than them losing my appliacation. Went and treated myself to breakdast afterwards aand then came back home nad hung out for a while, curled up in the sun and read a book outside and then went and treated myself to lunch then went over to see Grandma M and got my card from her. Mom got home from work and I got part of my gift, including the wine coolers, and I hung out while they went to a meeting and drank all 4. Then we went to applebees and i had the mudslide and the bailey's iced cappusccino.

Yes, I know there's speeling mistakes in here, I'm just to lazy to dfizx them and I'm too buzzed to really care

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home