Thursday, May 13, 2004

And stuff

So for some strange reason unbeknownst to me, the stray cat that lives under our front porch decided to get in a fight with some other mystery animal at 5:30am. Right outside my bedroom window. My bedroom window that was wide open. I haven't heard hissing and snarling like that in a long time. Just why at 5:30am when I'm trying to fall back asleep after waking up for some unknown reason. Blech.

I pulled out half of our bed of tiger lillies today. Going to take some over to my grandma tomorrow and then continue pulling out more of the ones that survived today's hack and whack. There's just too many of them!

And if someone is still reading this or speaking to me at all, you have to give people time to process information and come up with a response. I'm sorry that you're hurting, but you did bring some of it on yourself. And I'm sorry that I wasn't able to respond fast enough for your liking because I was on the phone with my grandmother. And I'm sorry that you're the only person that has a problem with me being me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home