Sunday, April 18, 2004

Thinking about the future

Ok so Thursday night we went bowling and Heather was talking that she knows that her boyfriend is going to ask her to marry him over the summer and she picked out the ring.

I don't want that for myself.

It's probably the romantic in me, but I don't want to know when I'm going to be proposed to and I don't want to pick out my ring. I want it to be surprised. I mean sure, my boyfriend and I will have talked about marriage, but I don't want to know exactly what day or what time of the year that the question is going to be asked. All I'll say is that I want a ring that I can safely wear under latex gloves, so something with a flatish diamond. Nothing huge and spectacular. Something simple and romantic.

Yeah, I'm a romantic deep at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home