Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Saying goodbye

I forgot to mention this but my Aunt that's been ill died last Thursday night. My dad told me right as I was leaving with some friends to go out. He said that it was real peaceful for her and I'm glad of that, that her breathing just slowed down and then stopped. It was time for her to move on, life was becoming too much of a battle for her poor body.

The funeral was today and I feel bad that I couldn't go. It seems weird that when someone that I consider part of my family, even though she wasn't a blood relative, died, I couldn't go to the funeral. So I'm saying goodbye here because I feel bad for not being able to attend the funeral.

Be happy in heaven Aunt Grace. Be happy up there with Uncle Ott and be at peace, life is no longer a struggle for you. Enjoy your eternal rewards.

Psalm 23 It just seems automatic to turn there when someone dies, and I turned there Thursday night, with no hesitation.

Goodbye Aunt Grace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home