Friday, April 30, 2004

It's over

The semester is finally over. I turned in my last assignment for parasitology at 4pm today. Finished all my micro specimens in lab this morning. Cleaned out the pockets of my lab coat and put it in a biohazard bag to be autoclaved and thrown out. There was a cute stain on it with Gram Stain that was purple and in the shape of a fish too. I liked that spot. It feels kind of weird now because all I have left to take are the CLS management classes and sim lab. I've learned what Ferris has needed to teach me about clinical specimens, that I should be able to recognize important things out in the cinical lab. Kinda scary. In one year I've learned most of what I'm going to need to know for the rest of my life. Even if I don't work in a hospital the rest of my life, which I don't plan on doing. Maybe I'll get some work experience and then check out working for the CDC. And I know that I'm going to get my Masters of Science degree someday. Just seems weird to be so close to being finished with my undergrad. But it is going to be nice having a summer vacation since I've been in school since August 02 without a decent break. Not that it's going to help the senioritis much, probably just make it worse.

Now, to start studying for finals. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home