Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Ups and downs

Down: I haven't heard anything about permission for the online history class that I want to take
Up: If I can't get into I'm going to take humanities 101

Down: Because I was sick yesterday, I didn't study much for my micro test today
Up: I got 53 out of 49 (yes, there was a bonus question)
Double up: I have the highest grade in the class

Up: I get to miss half of class on the 3rd to go see the guys of VACO in Ann Arbor
Down: Having to buy tickets through email really sucks and is kinda tough to meet someone in person to buy the tickets when you live 2.5 hours away.

Down: I'm tired.
Up: I feel a million times better then when I was sufferring from mild food poisoning yesterday.

Up: It's spring and I can wear sandals again!

Up: Things are just good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home