Wednesday, March 31, 2004

A little dirty humor

Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate

1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody farts.
4. Start talking to yourself and say stuff like "I told you not to follow me here! I don't want you to touch me there again!".
5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit!! My glass eye!!"
6. Say "Damn, this water is cold."
7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from eight to 6 feet Sigh relaxingly.
8. Get a bucket of water and drop a couple of Baby Ruth's in it. Flush the toilet and yell "Overflow! Run!". Then dump the bucket under the stall.
9. Say, "That's funny, I don't remember eating corn."
10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
11. Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"
12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?
13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!
14. Say, "From the smell of things, you must have had eggs for breakfast! "
15. Stick your hand under the stall and ask "Can you give me some toilet paper?"
16. Play a well known drum cadence over and oven again on your butt cheeks.
17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down a copy of a Gay magazine on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
19. Out of a dead silence yell "Hey! Who farted!!!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home