Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ack

Today is going to be a bit ranty, so bare with me...

I don't know how people can survive on 4 hours of sleep. Tuesday night I stayed up until 3:30am talking about religion and trying to explain mine. That wouldn't have been to bad except for the fact that I had to be up at 7:30am to work hall sign up at 9am. That was boring. We ran out of private rooms Tuesday, so no one wanted to sign up for our hall. So I stayed down there for 2 hours with my head propped up, had a break for a few hours and spent another few hours down there. During that time I tried to study for the test that I had today.

I got back last night and found every possible distraction not to study: duty, laundry, clean the windows, talk to people online and just a few random things and then went to bed early.

Today was hellish. I stayed in bed too long and didn't have a chance to get my morning mocha. Studied for hematology during pathophysiology and statistics. Got back from class at 11 and totally needed some stress relief so I cranked my computer volume and turned up some music and sang really loud and really off key. It was good stress relief. Had lunch with Jess and then came back and sang some more as I waited to get into the bathroom so I could take a shower. Around 1 I headed back to allied health and hit the books even more. Found out that our teacher had given our test to the people that work in his lab at the hospital that he works at and they got a 50% average. So we felt pretty screwed, and we were. The test covered 20 chapters worth of material. What kind of sadistic teacher gives an exam over 20 chapters of material? I'm pretty sure that I failed.

ACLS meeting went good today. We finally made plans for MSCLS. There's only 4 of us going because it's partially over our easter break. And I'm the only female going. And we're only getting one hotel room. That's gonna be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home