Saturday, February 28, 2004

Yuckie

So, it was once again a Saturday where I had lab. Got out an hour early, which was nice, but still, it's the principle of the matter.

I went out last night after the hockey game. Went to RiverRock because the cutie from down the hall is in a band that's starting to get bigger out there and they were playing last night and I told him I'd go. The openers, couldn't understand a word they sang, or hear them over their instruments. Yeah, not so cool. But I was talking to some of the 5 Year Echo Guys (even got my leg humped by Dak, one of the guitarists). It was a pretty fun night, except for creepy drunk guy that was drinking right out of his pitcher of beer and spilling it on the floor. Not so cool, but a good night, just torture getting up for class this morning. Thank goodness I decided not to drink last night, getting up hungover would have been even worse. And please note the new link over in my music links, check out the guys from 5 Year Echo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home