Monday, February 02, 2004

What a weekend...

Ok so I went home this weekend and I knew that it wasn't going to be the totally a great time and all because of the conversation that I was going to have to have with my parents. So yeah...

Friday I got home and just hung out, ate some spaghetti and such. It was just a relaxing night.

Saturday was a longer day. I got up and ran some errands with my mom as we were getting ready to go to the hockey games (brother's and OHL) later that day. I got a great deal on jeans at Wally World, 3 pairs for $2.50 each. Then when we were leaving the parking lot my mom's car got hit. We took care of that and then met my brother and dad for brunch and I had conversation 1 of 3 with my parents about living off campus next year. Didn't go so well. Went home and had conversation 2 of 3. Ended up with me stomping off in frustration. Went to the game, my brother got hurt during his, and the team lost. The Saginaw Spirit lost too, but only in a fashion that fans of Saginaw hockey understand. After the game, I gave my Grandma the FSU Grandma sweatshirt that I had bought for her and she just about started crying.

Sunday we went to church and then afterwards I did some schoolwork and just hung out around the house until mom and I went to go get food fixins. During halfime of the superbowl I had conversation 3 of 3 with my parents. It took kind of a bad turn and ended up with me throwing my notebook across the room and yelling at my parents and getting sent to my room. That hasn't happened in a few years, but then I cooled down and finished talking with my parents. I'm going to live on campus next year and then we're going to paint and redo my room over the summer and I'm going to most likely get a new bedroom set. So it's a decent compromise.

And thus was my weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home