Sunday, February 22, 2004

Ugh

First off I've got a cold so I'm sucking down Robitussin and hot tea like you couldn't believe. And cough drops and popsicles are my friends too.

And I think I might have blown my chance to get an A in Pathophysiology by getting a 68 on the first chance. The cut off for an A is a 93% or 651 of the 700 points in the class. I've already lost 32 points in the class. I can only lose 19 more over the course of 3 tests and a final. It's time to put my nose to the books like never before. I WILL get my A in that class.

On the good news side though is that Academic Honors Convocation was today so Mom, Dad and Grandma P came across the state to watch me get my pin. It was a nice afternoon. I loved spending time with my family and it was just relaxing to get away for a while and not worry about a million and one things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home