Wednesday, February 11, 2004

On day's off...

I was supposed to go to Mt Pleasant to price tshirts today for ACLS. I didn't go to bed until after 2am. Kerri was supposed to go with me and she called right as my alarm went off this morning and she didn't want to go because she went to the late show with her boyfriend last night and was tired. That was fine with me. I went back to bed and didn't get up until 11:30.

Now today is one of my days off during the week, so I'm being pretty lazy. I do need to bake cookies later though for the pizza and bake sale tomorrow and then go and get some change for it and go get my dad his birthday card, since I forgot to do that over the weekend. Oops. Oh well, that just means another trip to WalMart. Like I don't spend enough money there as it is.

I like my 2 days off during the week, but it seems like it makes it harder to get my life into a rhythym because it's so easy on those morning to roll over and go back to bed instead of getting up and doing something productive. I should work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home