Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ode to my hoodie

I love my hoodies. I have four of them (just from Ferris). The hoodie is the most comfortable piece of clothing next to scrubs (but that's another ode). I love snuggling up in a hoodie on a cold day, my maroon one is the most comfortable one for that (Peace, Love and GLACURH. Ferris Style). It is so easy on a day when it's cold outside to grab one of my hoodies and throw it on with a pair of jeans. You see people in them all across campus. I believe that it is the most worn article of clothing on campus. Everywhere you see people in Ferris State University hoodies. Some of these people looking more hungover than others. It is definitely the article of clothing that most people wear on Friday mornings. You can wear your hoodie with anything from fleece and pajama pants to jeans and khakis.

Thank you my hoodie, I am proud to wear you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home