Thursday, February 26, 2004

Fear

Apparently the 3rd floor of this building is a little scared of me. When I'm on rounds, I was told they're like "Amanda's coming, we'd better quiet down before getting in trouble." They know that I won't let them get away with their lil shananagains like some people will. It's not like I'm evil, I just enforce the policy and they know it. I've never really been feared before...

In good news, I'm down a jeans size, all my older jeans are either getting too big and needing a belt, or I'm able to fit in them again! Happy day!

In not so fun news, I think I'm going to have to create a new AIM account because of an asswipe that won't leave me alone no matter how many times I block him and I don't want to make it so that anyone who's not on my buddy list needs to be blocked, it's just one person that I want to get rid of. Be gone evil cretin!

Better get off to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home