Sunday, January 18, 2004

Thoughts for the day...

1. Online classes aren't as fun as I thought they'd be. So much random work posted for us to do. And killer quizzes that take me longer to do than a real exam in a real class.
2. There are times that I'm really glad that people can't watch me dancing around my room to whatever music is currently in my CD player.
3. It really sucks when you actually WANT to go to sleep at night and the people above you engage in loud activities and scream at other people a lot.
4. It also really sucks when you're trying to sleep and someone knocks on your door at 3am, when the door says your out (just because you forgot to change it to in when you got back) and wants to be let into their room.
5. Digging your car out of 8 inches of snow isn't fun.
6. It's even less fun when you go somewhere in your car and the door won't open so you have to crawl over the center console and get out through the passenger's side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home