Friday, January 23, 2004

Blahishness

I could post on here that it's freaking cold, but that's just going to be a given until oh, mid-May. So I'm going to try not to whine about the cold on here too much more. Even if the wind is so bitter that my eyes tear up and then my tears freeze while walking to class. Now that's some fun stuff.

It's kind of nice finally having something click. Last Thursday in hematology Doug (yes we call our CLS profs by their first names) was lecturing on a concept from last semester and all of the sudden it clicked and I was knowing why I was always getting that concept wrong last semester. Same thing with blood smears. Yesterday I actually made a perfect smear on my first try with a way that he showed me. I was so excited. I'm such a geek about some of this stuff. I know it. But let me have my moment with my perfect blood smear on the first try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home