Saturday, December 27, 2003

Why I should not be allowed near any place that accepts money...

Mom and I hit the post-Christmas sales yesterday. Yeah.

$12 at Target: new snow brush for car, half off Christmas CD and half off winter stationary (everyone who I write to, you're going to get fun paper next time)

$15 at Bath and Body Works: refills for my wallflower at school and a plug adaptor so that it doesn't block the other outlet

$50 at Barnes and Noble: go LOTR boxed set! Woohoo! And a desk calendar all about being a lefty and a romance novel

Then today

$12 to get my hair cut, including tip

$10 to go to the movies: $6 for the ticket and $4 for a bucket of popcorn that I only ate half of because I couldn't get my snuck in drink open. Bah, all through LOTR without anything to drink, after I ate half of a bucket of popcorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home