Friday, December 05, 2003

There's a lot of ugliness in the world. I wish that it'd just go away. I wish that everyone could feel safe and unthreatened by the people around them. I wish that people weren't so obsessed. I wish that people wouldn't want to hurt each other. I wish that people would learn to accept differences. I wish that people would learn how to control themselves. I wish that the world was different. This quote just popped into my head from the leadership program that I did the other day. From "Everything I need to know about leadership, I learned in kindergarten." "Just think how nice the world would be if at 3pm everyday everyone put down what they were doing and had a snack of warm cookies and milk and then laid down for a nap for an hour."

I wish that the ugliness would go away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home