Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Phew

Oh man am I glad that my parents weren't home earlier. I was lighting my fudge candle and as I ignited the match, it broke in my hand and the lit end fell onto an old blanket that I had sitting on the floor. Luckily I grabbed the match and stomped on the blanket (which reminds me, I don't think I'll ever get that kind of blanket for when I have kids because it melted and burned pretty quickly) and put the small fire out before setting my room on fire. I'm just glad mom and dad weren't home because my room smelled like burnt fabric for a while. They probably would have taken away my matches had they been home.

In other news Grandma is still sick and not feeling up to cooking Christmas dinner so we're having it at our house. So tomorrow I must childproof my room against the two and a half ear old terror that is Michael. Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home