Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Good news

Well the good news for today is that I woke up and there was a good 2 inches of snow on the ground. The bad news is that people don't remember how to drive in the snow. At least on this side of the state where there hasn't been adequate snow fall yet. Thank goodness for ABS in my car. They kicked in a few times today. Unfortunately, the coming of the snow means that I don't get to do my ritualistic snow dance in the backyard. Probably a good thing for the neighbors though. ;)

Also in the good news arena is that I went to my orthodontist yesterday because my retainer was bothering me. He fixed and then told me that I only have to wear it at night from now on. I love having a metal free smile. It just feels kind of wierd though, I've constantly had metal in my mouth for the past 3+ years. But I'm still happy, I'll get used to the feeling again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home