Monday, December 01, 2003

For the next however long it takes, I'm going to attempt to define love. I once thought that I knew what love was and that I was in love with the guy that I was going to spend the rest of my life with and that I was going to marry. He'd actually asked me and I'd said yes, but that's another story. I didn't really love him, I was 19 and didn't know what love is. I'm 20 now and I'm still not sure that I know what love is, but I know that I have a better idea of what it is then I did 9 months ago. I was more in love with the idea of being in love. Now I've been single again since March and I've examined my own needs and what I think love is, but I'm going to start focusing on it. My next post I'll be tearing apart 1 Corinthians about love. I'm going to attempt to define the single most hardest thing that there is to define. Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home