Sunday, November 02, 2003

So family bragging rights were on the line tonight. It was the night of the Ferris State/Michigan State hockey game at FSU. I go to Ferris, my dad is Spartan Alumnus. Ferris got shut out last night 8-0 so they really needed to win tonight so that my dad wouldn't have bragging rights over me. Things didn't go quite as planned. Ferris ended up losing 4-2. *growls* Oh well, it was a very well played game. We did everything but out-cheap shot them.

As for the rest of the day, I got up and did marathon cleaning so that I'd have a clean room when the family got here at 3. They got here a little after 3 and we went out to eat at Applebees and then went to St Mary's for church. It's interesting how both Catholic churches in town have the same priest, but things are done different at each church. The sermon was ok, it was on Hope and Purgatory, I kinda zoned out during the readings today though. After church was the game and then after the game we ran to WalMart for snacks and I bought myself a 4 cup coffee maker that you can set to brew at a certain time. Then we went back to the hotel room and watched the Red Wings game, then I'm just back here lounging. Very nice day. With more family time to come in the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home