Friday, November 21, 2003

OMG. Last night I did an alcohol alternative karoake program. Sure, it's Thirsty Thursday so you don't expect the biggest turnout in the world, but boy I really didn't expect the people that did show up. Every pothead/suspected pothead in the building was there. Even the ones that we'd just caught the night before, and I'd just finished their judicial documentation an hour before. Well, one of them decided that he needed to sing with me, so I let him pick out a song and he picked Nobody Wants to be Lonely. Ok, so it's a big love song duet by Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera. That was interesting. And then he decided that he needed to hug me and profess his undying love for me that he'd been fighting for a year and a half. Maybe he wasn't as sober as I thought that he was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home