Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ok I just don't get my mom. She's always telling me that I need to do more and go out more with "real" people (no offense to all the psychostalkerserialaxemurdererrapists that are reading this). So last night I was talking to her and told her that I was making plans for Saturday of Thanksgiving break, meaning I would only be home Wedensday night, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morining because Saturday night I'm planning on going to see Jars of Clay with Cara. Well instead of being glad that I'm not going to sit home in front of the computer all weekend, she gets worried about me driving about an hour and a half STRAIGHT DOWN I-75. I just don't get it.

In other news, I have a new cousin, Baby Camden, that I get to go see on Saturday :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home