Monday, November 17, 2003

My funny story for the day. After I got out of lab this morning I decided to go to the coffee shop to indulge in a mocha before my micro exam. Now the coffee shop is located outside the housing office, and Monday is professional housing staff meeting day. So anyways I was sitting at one of the tables drinking my mocha and eating my cinnamon roll and working on my notecard for my exam when the associate director of housing walked by. I said hi, he went off somewhere and then came back and looked over my shoulder at what I was studying. I looked up at him and said "Diagnostic Microbiology" and he shuddered and walked off. Ok so maybe it's not so funny but it was to me at the time. I think I did good on the exam, even found a mistake on the key, so here's hoping that I got the A that I need on that test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home