Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Yeah, so I'm a geek. I mean I knew it before, but after driving an hour yesterday, on the release date of The Final Prophecy, down to Grandville and Rivertown Crossings mall, I realized that as much as I may try to hide it, I'm a geek. Either that or I'm just really impatient because Big Rapids sucks book wise. But while I was at Barnes and Noble (yes, there's a B&N inside of the mall) I dropped $40 in about 10 minutes. And that was without buying "The complete idiot's guide to Catholicism" which was SO tempting to buy. Maybe next time...

Anyways, I finished Heroes Die last night, ended up staying up til about 1 to finish it. I just get distracted so easily. And ok, yeah I did have about a half hour gossip session with Officer Hottie while on rounds last night. Ah the good old memories of last year. All the drugs and alcohol and fire alarms. The funny thing is, he agreed with me about it being impossible to get our hall director over here in the middle of the night. I qoute "you almost needed a murder over here to get her here" Which is pretty darn true. We had a freaking fire and she didn't come over one night. Oh well, it's all in the past. But I ramble. Kaelis, I have to agree, Heroes was a damn good read, so as soon as I read TFP, I'm reading Blade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home