Friday, October 17, 2003

Why are people so stupid? Seriously. How do they get the ideas that pop into their little peabrains? I'm pretty much spending about 60 hours on duty this weekend. 7pmR-7amF and 7pmF-7pm Sun. The first 12 hours are done and I'm not looking forward to the next 48 just based on how it was last night. First of all, someone decided to break a door closer on a fire door in the stairwell and that was spraying oil everywher. Called and got that cleaned up. Took this picture down off of someone's door and gave it back to them (only because I was called out in front of the resident by another staff member) and told the person that if I saw it up again, they'd be documented. An hour and a half later, the picture was back up and totally covered in tape. So once again I took it down. Now I just have to deal with the judicial database later. And as we were meeting at the desk to go on rounds at 11 last night, one of my residents came and asked if we'd seen anyone come through the lobby running because some had thrown a piss filled balloon at his window, which he of course had open, and shattered when it hit the screen and there was urine all over his stuff. Oi. I hope that the rest of the weekend goes better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home