Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Today was my registration day. The nice thing about having 86 credits is that you get to register on the second day of registration, thus being almost gauranteed all the classes that I want. Well except for the computerized prerequisite checking. Yeah, so I went to register for BIOL 300 (a required class for my program) and as I'm entering in the registration information, it pops up telling me that I have to have CHEM 124 before taking this class. I could have just about screamed. So being as it was 6am, I went back to bed because there was nothing that I could do about it until 8 and I had class then. So I got back from class at 9 and called the biology department and explained to the lady that I was trying to register for BIOL 300 and that it was telling me that I needed CHEM 124 but I had CHEM 114, 214 and 324. The lady just laughed and put me into the class. *Sighs* I hate this university sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home