Monday, October 13, 2003

Today was kind of a rough day. I had kind of a tough talk with someone that I care about last night but I feel better now that things are out in the open. Unfortunately the rough feelings kind of carried over into today some but luckily T was able to give me some insight, along with a little reminder of 1 Cor 13:7, which is an awesome passage in itself, I just love the passage on love. It's a good thing for friends like T sometimes.

I also had the joy of doing 7 white cell differentials today (700 fricking white cells) and then red cell inclusion identification in lab tonight. My poor back after sitting staring down a microscope for so long. On the good news side though, I got an 83% on my hematology test and have a 90% in the class, so not bad. I just don't want to get my bloodbanking test back yet, that wasn't pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home