Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The monthly CMAMT meeting was tonight at The Embers in Mt Pleasant. As usual, the food was awesome, chicken stir fry and an egg roll and deep dish apple pie. The lecture this month was on Vancomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Very interesting, even though there have only been 2 cases noted in the US so far, it's something serious to worry about in the future. Keeping busy. Almost too busy it seems, sometimes but I didn't drive to MP tonight so I got to enjoy the sights. I love fall in Michigan, the leaves changing are absolutely amazing, I saw one tree that was orange, yellow and green and there was a rainbow. And I loved looking out the window and up at the stars on the way back, reminds me of being out on the water late at night in the middle of summer... like home.

Lots of stuff has been reminding me of home lately. I think that for the first time since freshmen year, I'm homesick. I'm burned out and I want a break and the end is in sight so I just wanna go home. I wanna go home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home