Saturday, October 18, 2003

Live. Love. Don't act. Stop pretending. Grow. Have fun. Respect. Enjoy. Celebrate. Trust
How true is this of life? We need to live life to the fullest every day. We need to be true to ourselves, don't pretend that you're someone that you're not. But don't go on a mission to just live life. Have fun while you're doing it. Respect how the people around you choose to live their lives. Life is nothing without love though. Love is the greatest thing of all. There's nothing like waking up every day knowing that you are loved by your family and friends and that people care about you. But love is nothing without trust. When your trust in someone is shattered, it really proves how deep that love is if you can work past the trust issue. Carpe diem.

Stop being so selfish. Stop being so selfish
How many times have I done things because I want to know what I'll get from it? What's in it for me? Why aren't people focusing on me? Why am I like this? I need to focus less on me and more on others.

You aren't special. You aren't alone. You aren't better. You aren't worse. You aren't always like this. You aren't ever like that. You are loved. You can love.
How many times have I experienced all this self doubt? How many times have I been buried in pits of self pity and loathing? Why do I let what other people think about me affect who I am? Deep down inside I know who I am and I know what that means to me. And I know that there are always people out there that I can turn to.

Don't try so hard
This is where the SW geek in me come you. "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." There's a difference between trying and doing. You can try your hardest and not get anything done or you can go out there and do it.

Stop craving. Don't be a junkie for it. Don't make your friends think twice
Don't crave that attention. Don't make being the center of attention your well being. Be willing to give it up to someone else and you be the supportive person. Be true to your friends always.

Who wouldn't help a dying man on an empty road?"
I find this one fairly simple. Would you help that dying man or keep on going by?

You might be the only one who heard that. Do something. Don't run. Do something
One person can make a difference. You can be that shining star in someone's day. But you have to act. Don't just think "I'll do it tomorrow." Do it now and make a difference.

Stop being so selfish
Focus on others

"Not all who wander are lost"
Sometimes you have to wander to focus on your mission. Sometimes that wandering is your mission. Don't be afraid to wander.

--hippiemike
The great person who is responsible for making me think about everything that is in italics. Thanks for making me think. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home