Thursday, October 09, 2003

Days when you oversleep never tend to be good days. I found out this morning that Mikey is being deployed this weekend to Kosovo. It was pretty unexpected. I'm really going to miss talking to him online. I know we're going to exchange letters, but it's just not the same as talking to him all the time. I'm just going to write to him and keep him in my thoughts and prayers while he's deployed. I know that he's going to be fine since Kosovo isn't really Iraq, but I just can't help but worry about him. But like Anne said, things are going to be just fine.

I also had to run my first ACLS meeting about 20 minutes after I found that news out today. Needless to say, I was a little shaken up before the meeting. The seniors that came to the meeting though were real bitchy. That class is real cliquey and one clique is real stuck up and I could just feel the negative vibes radiating from them. I can't wait until they're gone on internship next semester, then ACLS will be fun.

Went to the job fair this afternoon. Lots of hospitals are looking for techs, which is a good thing. I think that I'll have a pretty good choice of places to work when I graduate. Yay! And the Red Wings are winning. Double yay! Now if only I could get motivated to study for my Immunohematology exam tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home