Sunday, September 21, 2003

Yesterday was a fun day. Ok so I stayed up til about 3 talking to Anne on Friday night so I slept til about noon. Ended up going into town because I needed a new color ink cartridge and just decided to stop by Halloween USA with Kandy and Jon and bought a cloak for part of my halloween costume. Then we headed off to Wally World where I not only got my ink cartridge and a little food, but also these cool rope lights that change colors (so I need to figure out where to attach those). So I got back and called some friends and we all went to the football game together. It was pretty fun even though the football team sucks. My two favorite parts of the game were: 1) seeing officer hottie threaten the bulldog with handcuffs if he didn't get his hat back and 2) watching the hockey team get their championship rings at halftime. The only problem last night besides the fact that the team sucks, was that it was freezing out. Even with a blanket and jacket, I was freezing. So like any cold person, I went and got some hot chocolate, which was neither hot nor very chocolatey. So after the fireworks following the game, Jill, Jeremy (who was a friends of Adrienne's and ended up tagging along with us) and I went to Java Jacks for some real hot chocolate. It was a fun way to end the night. Then to top it off I talked with Kaelis for a while. That was fun, even if my brain wasn't functioning properly for the conversation that we were having. That's what happens when you don't think all day. Oh well, I have to study today, Microbiology and Hematology exams tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home