Sunday, September 14, 2003

Why do I let myself get so far behind? Seriously, I let myself get about 3 weeks behind in all my classes and now here's what I have to do:

Finish reading chapter 5, and read chapters 2 and 3 of my hematology book (by Weds)
Do my hematology worksheets (tomorrow)
Read chapters 10 and 11 of my microbiology book (by next Monday)
Do my microbiology study guides (next Monday)
Create a flow chart for the identification of Gram positive cocci (Thursday)
Study for my chemistry test (Tuesday)
Study for my microbiology lab quiz (Thursday)
Study for microbiology lecture quiz (Friday)
Do critical thinking worksheet for bloodbanking (Weds)
Study for hematology exam (Weds)
Study for bloodbanking exam (Friday)
Read bloodbanking book (Friday)
Study for Dan's microbiology exam (Next Monday (his exams are always killers))

Why did I do this to myself??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home