Thursday, September 25, 2003

So I thought I was going to go home next weekend and get some warmer clothes, then I looked at my schedule. I'm not going home til mid-November. I need to get some warm clothing and my heavy coat up here. It's supposed to SNOW this weekend!! *sigh*

On a happier note though, I was elected President of ACLS today. *grins* I wanted a smaller role, but President is good. It's going to be a fun time. Also found out today that one of the residents downstairs is a big Mercy Me and Jars fan. And I know that this will make some of you readers jealous, but she's seen Jars in concert 10 times and ate dinner with them. And Mercy Me is doing a concert somewhere around here on the 12th of next month. I just might have to go to that. And Fire Safety Week is next week. I can't wait until it's done because then I can start Life Group. That'll be real nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home