Monday, September 08, 2003

I just noticed that today is the first day of week 3 of classes. That means I'm already 2 weeks behind in all of my reading for my classes AND next week the first round of exams comes up. It always works that way, tests for everything in the same week.

Anyways, a bit of a weekend recap. I went home this weekend. Two weeks in a row at home is a rare thing for me, so I enjoyed it. Even got a decent price on gas on the way back to school. So Friday I left school around 2, got home around 4 and just kinda relaxed for a while. I enjoyed that and played around with my digi cam some (boy does that thing eat batteries like you wouldn't believe). My brother had a hockey game at 8:30, so we went to that and I got some halfway decent pictures there. It was pretty cool getting action shots that weren't all blurry. Anyways, they lose 4-0. My lack of sleep then caught up with me, but by the time we got home I was sorta refreshed and ended up staying up til about 2am.

Saturday, I slept in. Since I have class at 8am everyday, I have now come to consider 8 or 8:30 sleeping in. Of course, since I was up until 2am the night before, I ended up staying in bed til about 10:30. Then I got up and went to the bank then Big Apple Bagles. Brought my bagel and coffee home and spilled the coffee in the living room right by the computer desk. Thank God I didn't ruin the computer. Anyways, my parents and brother were at a golf outing fundraiser for the hockey team so I had the house to myself. Now my brother and I share a bathroom when I'm home, and when I'm not home it's his bathroom. The thing was disgusting, so I did a little experiment I like to call "Cleaning the bathroom will not kill you" I ended up scrubbing that bathroom from top to bottom. I even washed the shower curtains and rugs. I think I just about gave my parents heart attacks when they came home. So then I just kinda studied hematology some and then we went to church. *sigh* I really enjoyed the readings this week and I wanted to go over them again, but I just realized that I didn't write them down. Anyways we got back from church and my mom and I went to the mall. I finally got the mess with my cell phone bill straightened out and got some chinese and we made a couple of other stops before heading home. Then at night I got to go soak in my nieghbor's hot tub for a couple of hours. That was real nice.

Sunday was my cousin's baby shower. That was pretty nice. It's amazing, it was a pretty big shower for someone who wasn't going to get a shower at home because my cousin isn't planning on marrying the father of the baby, even though they live together. I walked out of there with some homemade cocoa mix and some of the chocolate chip cookie dry mix in a canning jar. My aunt actually won the cookie mix but since she doesn't cook and doesn't even have an egg in her house, so she gave it to me. I made the drive back to school in record time (70 in a 55, oh yeah. I must have this aura around me that protects me from getting speeding tickets or something like that). Then last night I recolored my hair. If you want to see what it looks like click here. Just don't mind the cheesy smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home