Friday, September 26, 2003

Another fun day in Big Rapids. Got bored and went to Wal-mart with Jessica. I decided to pick up another Jars CD. The guy in the electronics department was going to send me over to crafts I think if I wouldn't have mentioned the word CD after I said Jars of Clay. Needless to say, they didn't have it there, but I did get a new sweater, which is good with my warm clothes at home and me stuck at school til mid-November. Gotta get my parents to bring me my winter coat and some sweaters, especially since I just went through and refolded everything in my dresser and ended up with an extra drawer. But anyways, after Wal-mart, we headed to Meijers and found The Eleventh Hour. It is a totally awesome CD. I am so becoming a big Jars fan. Now, to get rid of this cold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home