Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I know that the custodians have a job to do. I know that it involves moving furniture. What I don't know is why they have to do it at 5:30am. That's right, 5:30am. As in before the sun comes up. That's what time I got woken up this morning by the lovely sound of furniture getting dragged across the floor. Then about 6am, I hear the bathroom door to my suitemate's room being messed with, mind you I'm in bed still and my bathroom door is wide open. People are just lucky that they didn't come in my room or I would have bit some heads off. Then to top it all off, at 7:30, as I'm getting ready for class at 8, the phone people, who are installing our phone lines and are pretty much useless, try to get into my room. Gah!

As for this whole class/RA training thing, it really sucks. I did trainingish stuff from 11-12:30, went to class from 1-5 and now I have in hall training in 10 minutes. *smacks head on desk* When will it stop?

And as for my spiritual journey, I've pretty much decided to take some time away from the Catholic church and spend it studying my Bible and just seeing what I need and how those needs can be met, because it's just not happening right now. Hopefully it'll all come together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home