Friday, August 01, 2003

Chalk up another point on my reasons to dislike Ferris State University list. Ok I know that most RA's aren't living in another hall on campus so it makes sense for their cards to be programmed to their fall halls, well not for me. However, that's what happened to me today. I got locked out of Puterbaugh twice. Arg. The first time I was able to get back into the building by running into another camp counselor who was going to be an RA there in the fall. So then I propped the door open with a penny, that way it looked like the building was locked but I could come and go as I pleased since I was running stuff across campus. Well the penny slipped down into the door, so I had to call the campus police to let me into the building. Good thing that I know all but one of the officers. I'm just glad that it wasn't Officer Newman that let me in because I just know that he would have never let me live that down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home