Monday, July 14, 2003

New camps yesterday. Once again I have the young campers, but each week the young campers get older. And they get a bit more attitude every week. Ah well, one more camp after this one.

So we started endocrinology today in clinical chemistry. So of course the requisite "How do you make a whore moan?" "Don't pay her" joke had to be made. Of course I was real amazed that when the topic of self stimulation came up, that no one made the requisite joke there. Lab was fun this afternoon, we started on the automated instruments. It was pretty fun, except one of the instruments that I had to rotate on today was being a bit PMS-ey. Troubleshooting machines isn't that fun.


So anyways, the other day I was wondering why my butt was a little sore. I didn't really know why it was hurting. But today, I went and got on my bike and found out that it was from my bike ride on Saturday. I need a more comfortable bike seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home