Friday, July 11, 2003

It's my blog and I can whine if I want to so here I go.

Had a killer headache yesterday so popped 3 motrin and went to lay down. Wake up a little later and the power's out. This is a little after 5:30pm. It didn't come back on until 1:00AM! It was miserable. Seriously, I worked from 6:30-12 and didn't do much else then sit out in the lobby and try not to die of boredom. It's amazing how much you want to do something when you can't. Anyways, we got the campers to bed without problems. Coaches took them to the movies since they couldn't skate without power (BTW it was only campus that didn't have power, the rest of Big Rapids did) and when they came back, we sent them straight to bed. Pretty easy night, well except for the camper that threw a chair through the bathroom door, but that's another story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home