Monday, July 28, 2003

Is it just me or are the newbies at SW.com getting weirder? One of them tonight barely had been online for an hour and he was asking me if I was a virgin. It was none of his frickin business. I mean yeah I still am but it's none of his business what I do or don't do as my case is. *sigh* Damn freaks.

Well, one of my professors spent the last 2 weeks golfing in Scotland, and yesterday I got a call that I didn't have class this morning. Apparently, he missed his London to USA flight. Now we're just wondering if he's gonna come back.

Chem lab was pretty boring today, I rotated on the AxSYM and it took maybe an hour to set up and then I had nothing to do for the next hour and a half while the analyzer ran. That was boring. Oh well, 2 tests tomorrow, must study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home