Sunday, June 22, 2003

Yes! I have girls this week for camps! They'll be much better behaved then boys! Woohoo! *does a happy dance*

Ok now that that's out of my system. I think I'm doing everything possible to not study and do homework today. It's just so nice. So far I've taken a short nap (being wide awake until 3:00am and getting up for church does that to you), worked on my laundry, taken my garbage out, answered some questions over in BAC at SW.com, and had a yogurt break. At least my books are out now. I did have them put away before. That's a step in the right direction.

Church was pretty cool today. We celebrated Mass with a newly ordained Priest, Fr. Phil, who went to the Seminary from our church here in Big Rapids. We also have 3 other parish members going to the Seminary. Very cool.

Blah, better go study. Won't have time tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home