Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Well the weekend was good. Went down to the Riverwalk on Friday night with my mom, that was nice. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with my mom lately. We spent a good hour down there. Boy I miss all the water at home. Big Rapids is just not wet enough for me.

Went down to CS Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor on Saturday. My cousin had surgery on Friday and he was doing very well. My one aunt came with us and I was really surprised because she NEVER does anything family oriented voluntarily so I was really surprised when she wanted to go. Of course I'm glad she went because she drove her Blazer and I didn't have to sit in the back seat of the Bug, or the Death Machine as I affectionately call it when I'm strapped into the back seat.

Went to Church on Sunday morning and for Pentecost I wasn't really impressed with Mass, especially after staying up til 2am the night before talking about the Holy Spirit. Got into a big discussion last night about religion and Christianity in general. I've got a lot of thinking ahead of me.

Had a real fun time in lab today. Screwed up an APTT just a few times. I think the fibrometer hated me today because it was acting very funky. It's been a long day and I have an exam tomorrow and Wednesday. Oh and when will this light bout of insomnia go away??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home