Sunday, June 29, 2003

Today has started off real great. Got up and went to church, yeah it's all good. I'd thought that we'd reverted back to Ordinary Time this week. Nope. It was the Feast of Saint Peter and Saint Paul. Ok cool. I can handle that. Oh yeah, and we had the priest from the other Catholic Church in Big Rapids, and I think this was his last Mass before retirement. So I'm sitting there all geared up to pay attention. I just lost that vibe pretty quickly. The readings didn't go together for me, the sermon was uninspiring, it was just bad. I think the music inspired me more today then the Word, and that's not right. Then during the Eucharistic blessing, I was getting my kneeler down (using my left foot) and I whacked my right shin with it. That's gonna leave a mark. I hope that the rest of the day goes better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home