Friday, June 06, 2003

Damn! Did something last night that had bad results and made a friend mad at me. I violated their trust. Damn! Why didn't I think? I hope everything works out now. :(

Went to the ropes course this morning, that was fun. It is so hard to balance on aircraft wire. My feet are still sore from that but it was a good time, even though even after a shower I can still smell the faint smell of bug spray on me.

I'm heading home for the weekend in a little while. Going to Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan Hospital tomorrow because my 6 month old cousin is having neurosurgery. Everyone please keep little Matthew in your prayers, if you pray. I'm just glad to be going home because it gets real boring here on summer weekends.

I think I'm coming down with insomnia. I slept for about 4 hours last night. Yay for me! Now I have a 2 hour drive ahead of me. I better get my stuff together quickly and stop at the coffee shop on campus on my way out of town. Have a good and safe weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home