Sunday, June 01, 2003

Another interesting day. :) Went to Church tonight and it was so good to be back at St. Paul's. I felt like I was coming home again. I got a feeling when I was at church that I should get more involved and then the Gospel confirmed it for me since it is the duty of all those baptised to spread the teachings of the Lord. Now I just need to talk to Father Wayne, and get myself more involved today. My cousin Matthew was baptised this morning, wish I could have been there for it. My mom said that they had an anointing of the sick for him after Mass since he is having major surgey on Saturday. I think I'm going to go home to be with my family this weekend. Also had an interesting chat at the Place tonight about how you can tell what your chosen path with the Lord is. It's made me think, and I do believe that I am doing what the Lord wants me to do.

Class all day tomorrow, literally. 3 quizzes this week. 1 report due. Yeah, I'm going to be busy. If anyone finds my exhausted body anywhere, please send me off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home