Saturday, June 14, 2003

Ahhh Friday in Big Rapids. THEY SUCK! I was so bored today. I spent 2 hours forwarding snail mail tonight that needed to get sent back. The last piece of mail that I went to forward really freaked me out because the computer database popped up saying "Student is deceased" Yeah... So I got new mail labels on all of that and off that went to the post office.

Then I went to Wal-Mart. Oh Wally World, how I love thee. I managed to get Shatterpoint, the SW novel about Mace Windu for $17. Yay for cheap hardcovers. Especially since I have to renew my reader's advantage card next time I go home. I still have to get my hands on the rest of the Xenogenesis trilogy by Octavia Butler. It's not SW but I read the first book in my sci fi class and it kicked ass. It's just really hard to find anything by her in bookstores. I guess when she first started writing, the guy in charge of Waldenbooks wouldn't sell anything by her. Ah well, I'll be going through bn.com anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home